Sunday, August 26, 2007

New knowledge of Star Wars


I have to interview myself first haha. I'm a big fan of Star wars. I like Star wars so much. My favourite movie, Star wars is. I know many thing about Star Wars. In my opinion, There are many people that like Star wars. In the other hand, there are a lot of people that don't like Star Wars too. I have ever ask someone who didn't like Star wars. Why?It was my question. Most of them answered me that they didn't like Star wars because Star Wars was a action movie.Most of them didn't like action sci-fi movie but I heard other answer. "It's hard to understand" they said. Althought,there are many reason that made a lot of people didn't like Star Wars but, I still like it very much. It's very attractive and interesting.I have ever seen Star wars all Episode. There are 6 episode. They talk about story of Anakin Skywalker that I had ever took you since I was in English I. But the interesting thing doesn't be in any episode. I have a New knowledge of Star Wars. I have got it from the game that I have played. It call Star Wars : Knight of the old republic II. This game was about the matter before there are the Republic in the movie about 1000 years. Since Dark lord in the picture ruled the galaxy. It's a legend of the Jedi. I know a lot of thing from this game about the dark side of the force that there are lighting , Grip , Drain , etc. Jedi's force such as Heal, Absorb , Protection. or General force that Jedi and the Sith have such as jump power, pull and push power. If you wanna know what each force can do you can ask me ^^.
But the new thing that I know today is about the Light Saber that Jedi or the sith use. It's about meaning of colour of the light Saber. Every one know The Sith or the Dark Jedi use a red light saber. But about the Jedi? There are many colour violet, blue , light blue ,green etc.
Violet : A Jedi who use a violet light saber is a powerful jedi. they use a little anger to make them strong like Mace Windo but This Jedi line has a bad thing There are a lot os Jedi in this line turn to the dark side because they use a little anger to make them has a power. It's is the way to make them turn to the dark side too like Coult Doku or Darth maul.
Green : A Jedi who use a green light saber is a speedy Jedi. They have a great speed, pace , agility and versatility such as Yoda and Qui-Gon Jin(Obi-one's master who was died by Darth Mual)
Blue : A Jedi who use a Blue light saber is a defender Jedi. They have a great protection power( a power that protect themself from the physical damage) like Obi-one and Anakin SkyWalker ( Before Qui-Gon died he would like to follow his master that use the green light saber but he saw his master died himself.He didn't want to lose anyone again so He train himself and his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker in this line)
Light Blue : It's a colour of light saber of Padawan who doesn't specify the line. You could see Anakin use the light blue in Episode II in the movie(towards the end, you could see Anakin use the green light saber because He was arrested and Jedi helped and threw the green light saber to him. It didn't mean anything)
There are orange and yellow that Jedi in the Jedi's council had ever used but I didn't know that meaning ^^
Finally I love Star Wars haha.

No comments: