Saturday, December 1, 2007

Central Pinklao

According to my pervious post, I have already told many thing about Siam Paragon and Central World to you. It's sure that I usually go to there because I have to wait for my friends who are studying at Chulalongkorn University ( I have a lot of friends there). Moreover, I think Siam Paragon and Central World have something different than another department store. They always has new arrival product. Thay are in a great style. It's cool. However There are another department store that I usually go there. One of them is Central Pinklao
First, I have to told you that I live in Pinklao (Brorommarachchachonnanie RD.),near Central Pinklao. In fact, my village is located beside Central Pinklao. That means It take 5 minute to go to there by walking. That's why I usually go to there.
I have lived in Pinklao for 20 years (Since I was born) before constuction of Central pinklao was begun. The constuction took 1-2 year to finish. That was amazing in that perious. After the grand opening of Central Pinklao,Major Pinklao was constucted in the opposite side. That was goo for me. ^^
Nawaday, I think Central Pinklao and Major Pinklao is a art of my home haha. I can go there in a sleeping suit. If I want to have some pizza or yogurts I can walk to there to buy them in the Top supermarket. If I want to watch television but there are nothing interesting. I can walk to Mang-Pong to rent smoe VCD or DVD to watch them at home. Moreover, If I'm boring, I can ask my brother "Would you like to see the movie?" and go to the cenima to see them in 5 minuter ( EGV or Major) It's really comfortable for me to have Central Pinklao beside my home. It's really a part of my home haha.

No comments: