Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hostel III


This is a first post of this semester (after mid-term). I had upset with my blog’s score a little. I accepted all of your warning. I knew it because of me. I had made the blog less than 500 word per a week. That made my score very low (D). However, I will improve my blog to increase my blog’s score after mid-term. I didn’t to get the lower great than C. I didn’t want to learn English for law III again in next semester haha.
According to the last post about permission of my parents to let me live in the hostel. You had left a comment for me. I had read it already. In your comment ,I saw your term "dorm". I had find that word in my dictionary. It means something what I want to mention to. That mean I had used a wrong vocabulary -_-". Because I think you are a great teacher, you definitely won't use the wrong vocabulary, will you? eiei . So I will remember this word and change my next topic to be "Dorm I-III" haha
After I had two roommate ,Mick and Name, I had moved to my new dorm in 10th Dec 07. My parents sent me at the dorm by a car. My father didn’t want to sent me because he thought I was a adult ready (but why didn’t he want me to have girlfriend?-_-“ herrr…..).It was opposite than my mother. She thought I always was her son (It means I’m always a boy who don’t grow yet -_-“). That was why my mom ordered my dad to drive to sent me at the dorm ( I like it in that time la because It’s more comfortable for me than going to the university with carrying the bag (a big one) and laptop.
After we arrived my new dorm, Mick was playing a computer game (Crysis, the action sci-fi game that was very popular in faculty of law). He opened the door and greeted my parents for a moment. My parents asked everything about me from Mick. They tried to find what did I do at the university. Did I pay intention in the class? , Did I always hang with my friend? (I don’t understand why they asked this question to my friend who probably hang out with me more than the other haha). I was very impress with Mick because He knew what he should do. He defended me from the question. That made my parent felt content haha (It means I can’t show this blog to my parents because this blog will make my parents don’t trust me -_-“.It’s not safe for me haha). After that, my parents got home. I told Mick to teach me play Crysis. I learn to play this game expertly for about an hour. Then, I asked him to go to Bonus, the internet café that located near “S” Building, to play Crysis online. That was very most fun. If you had ever play Battle field, I thought I upgrade from battle field. They was property of EA(Electronic Arts).We have to control our cheractor in the first person vision like Counter-strike. My laptop can’t play Crysis perfectly. It required very high prefromance of CPU. (My computer is Intel Centrino Duo 2.0, Ram 2 G, Nvidia GeForceTM 8400M G TurboCacheTM, Windows VistaTM OS .It can’t play Crysis perfectly-_-“)

No comments: