Sunday, February 4, 2007

Eating




Eating is one of my favourite activity in my free times (haha). I think there are a lot of people that like this activity like me. So, I like to find new restaurants that have different kind of food and different atmostphere. I can go with anyone. It depend on that situation and opportunity. It's definitely different between go out with a lot of people and go out with a few people. The kind of restaurant that we choose will be different too.
I think I have a lot of restaurant list. Last time, I went to Sanuki-Un. It's in Sukumvit road. I can't remember number of road but It's near BB building and G'MM buildding.
There are a lot of Udonk menu ( Japanese noodel ) . I order Udonk fire with beef.It's very delicious.Beef is very soft and nice smell. My friend order cool and fresh Udonk ( Udonk in water that eat with Sho-yu and Wasabi ) I think It's acceptable not really good but it's okay. I think because It's japanese style.It's different than Hajibung or Fuji that is thai style but I like it. If you want to have dinner in Sanuki-Un,you have to go there early because I think It's very famous in that area.The chefs make Udonk that customer order only. That why Udonk in Sanuki-Un is always fresh and tasty.
After my dinner, I went out Sanuki-Un to call taxi I saw Japanese restaurant in G'MM building. It's Hong Yu. I asked my brother when I arrived home about this restaurant. He told " that restaurant is better than Fuji.It's a little more expensive than Fuji but It's more fresh and it's japanese style. Hong-Yu is next restaurant that I will.

No comments: