Saturday, September 1, 2007

Busy Day

This story was about me on last Thursday. It started same as every Thursday. I had to get up early,about half past five (that was why I really hate Thursday haha).I had to go to university with my friend Nery same as every Thursday. I thought He know Alam application could not woke me up, so he decided to call me at half past five to wake me. I received his call. He said " Wake up Wake up It's half past five. Take a bath hurry!!" -_-" . I woke up , take a bath and got dress immediately. Then I went down stair and found some thing still eatable in the refrigerator. There were only ham and some piece of bread. I decided to bake the bread in the microwave. When it was baked already, the bread was very soft. It had a very good smell. I put ham and mayonnaise between the bread. Now,It was a sandwich. It was very delicious because I made it myself haha. I ate it with boiled egg and milk. after that I left home to go to university with Nery.
We took about 1 hour and a half to go to the university. It always had a traffic jam in the morning. We lived in Pinklao. I thought it was far away from ABAC. that was why I had to got up early when I had a class at 8 o'clock -*-.
I had a class until half past twelve. (It included your class.) Today I had a meeting with my girlfriend at six o' clock.I had to wait her about 5 hours and a half( same as usual haha). I decided to go to liberly To continue reading my book (How to get Idea) After I read this book for about 1 hour and a half, I finiahed this book. After that My friend "Pang" called me about her boyfriend. In fact,I was her close friend but her boy friend was very jealous. I had a bad feeling about this. I told my friend to explain our relationship. I think he understand but he tried to be the winner.I think he pretended to be the problem -*-. At last, I had to talk to him by myself. I explain I didn't like her. I'm her friend. And then I explain our relationship to him. Finally, He understood but he didn't want me to talk to his girlfriend often-*-. I think I didn't do anything -*-. His girlfriend often called me more than I called to her. At last I could slove this problem haha.
After that,I lelf ABAC to go to Siam square. I went to Siam by boat because I din't have a lot money ,so I had to save my money for this evening haha. I arrived Central World where was a boat station about 5 o'clock. Then I went to Central World (Department Store). I thought I went there to look around for waiting my girlfriend but I saw a new restaurant at seven floor,Central World(In the "ZEN" zone. It was a Food Loft. I think It had a nice atmosphere. I liked it. After I had surveied this restaurant on the 7th floor I went down stair to walk around on 6th floor( In the "ZEN" zone). I saw the shop named "MUJI". There were alot of thing about Japanese such as Japanese furniture ,Japanese clothes etc. I liked there because their products were very trendy ,smart and useful. In the other hand, they were very expensive too.
After that, my girlfrind arrived BTS Siam station and called me. I told her to let her came to Central World. She said "ok". When She arrived, I reprove a little because she came late about 40 minute. But She didn't accept her fault.It made us to exchange words haha . She gave me a nice reason that was unavoidable. I accepted her reason. After that I let her go to food loft where I surveied already. She liked there so much except a food price. I thought it was very expensive too. When we finished the dinner I let her go to MUJI and shopping After that we got home ^^

No comments: