Friday, September 7, 2007

Final Post (",)


This is my last post for my "English for law II" in this semester.It makes me feel sad T-T ( really pretend haha)For this post, I'll talk about today that is one of my funny day haha.
My day started at about 10 o'clock in the morning, wasn't it haha? After I woke up ,I brushed my teeth and went down stair to have a breakfast. I roasted my ham in microwave. while I was watching the television, My ham in microwave was exploded -_-". It made microwave soggy T-T. I was blamed by my father. I had to clean it immediately because I had to leave home at half past eleven. I took a bath and got dress in a half hour.
I left home at about half past eleven to go to My friend home called "Best". I had to go to university with her. Today,I know we would go to ABAC by someone's car whose had a tete-a-tete with my friend haha. After I arrived Best's home I saw someguy who sat on the pickup. Best siad " hurry up hurry". Then Best introduced that guy. His name was "New". "Nice to meet you",I said. After we knew each other, we got in to the pickup and leave my friend's home to go to ABAC.
In my opinion, New was a nice guy. I had got black hair,tan skin and very smart. ( Normally, I didn't like a man because I was a man. I wasn't a gay.-_-" you know.) He was a entertaining man too. The most important character of him that I liked was driving. He drove very fast.I think fastest he could (at that time). It made me amused. I really enjoy it but my friend didn't think like that. She told him to drive slowly all of the time. After we arrived we arrived ABAC , Best and I had to go to the economic class ,so New had to park his car alone. After New had gone, Best whispered me that She hated his driving. " But I like it hahah" I said. She hit my arm and laughed
When the class finished, Pang told me " I have to take you picture. Only 2 picture". Err.... yesterday, Pang, my friend from faculty of communication arts asked me to act to be a prince -*-. She had to create a drama that showed a good thing when you dressed well.It was cooperation between School of law and faculty of communication arts. This drama was show on this Saturday. It wasn't really drama. It was a slide show. I accepted this job because of Mcdonal ( She would feed me when the job finish. I was taken a picture by my friend. The picture made me laughed( I think everyone who saw would be laughed-*-. But the bad thing this job made me missed you class. It was my last missing because I couldn't mis your class anymore. I wanted to attend to do the final -*-.
After Pang took my picture, I had a meeting with my friends who studied in the English II class. We had to prepare for mout court on Monday. I was a witness for prosecutor. I was a Dr. Ryan Rusty who worked for FBI,forensic Medicine section. We hadprepared ourselves for an hour.After that I went to Central World to meet m girlfriend.
When I meet my girlfriend, She told me that she was very hungry. We decided to have a dinner at Fuji. I ordered Sa-Ba fish grill in Mi-So sauce.My girl ordered Sushi set. While we had a dinner, My girlfriend talked about Japanese singer who was her idol. She was Koda Kumi. She was a Super star in Japan. My girlfriend told me that she could get artist of the year from "20th Japan Gold disk Awards". Her alblum was very popular. They were sold more than 4 milion disk in last year. My girlfriend really impressed in her. She used Koda kumi's ringtone too (Could be crazy -_-"). I had a music vedio of Koda Kumi that was on the top of this topic. It was "I'll be there" My girl really liked this song. Wish you like it too .
Ps. This is my last post. I have some thing to tell you. I want say thank you for everything that you tought me. You are really nice teacher. I'm very glad to be your student. Thank you ^^

3 comments:

Pom said...

Really , Oh my god ! A.Jasper don't believe him . He lie you

Kanit said...

Pom, Do you wanna altercate ? haha

Jasper said...

Well,

Koda Kumi is quite, yes. But I prefer other music I must say... See you at 11:00