Sunday, September 2, 2007

Manchester United's form


I'm a big fan of Manchester United. I have cheered them since 1998 , before they get triple champ in 1999. I like Manchester United because they have a flamboyant winger like Ryan Giggs, cultural striker like Andrew cole , cultural winger like David Beckham and legendary goalkeeper like Peter Schmeichel.The important they play attacking game.It makes entertainment for their fans more than Liverpool and Arsenal, the rival club. I can remember,In 1998 Arsenal was a champion. I hated Nicolas Anelka and David Seaman. I knew they played very well but they always tried trick all of the time. It made me uneasy. However, Manchester United had got a triple champ in next season. It made me very happy with them.
Since they changed their tactics I thought It made them worse. They bought Ruud Van Nistelrooy from PSV about 18.75 million pound. It was very expensive. Althought he could make at least 150 goal for 5 years and brought a golden boots came to the club ,but I didn't like this tactics that use powerful striker to be a target man. that made their attacking immovable.It didn't varied liked in 1999 that they could.
Nawadays, Manchester United's squad have been change. There are 5 people that Manchester United have sign in this season. In my opinion, I like this spuad very much. There are explosive winger like Cristiano Ronaldo ,Flamboyant playmaker like Paul Scholes ,Anderson , Owen Hargreaves , Michael Carrick ,Cultural Striker like Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez. I think They play speedy attacking games that made their fan entertain more than 5 years ago and they could be the champion last season.
This season Manchester United spend their money more than 50 million pound for sign these 5 player to retain to be the champion but it doesn't be like everyone think. Manchester United show a poor performance in first 3 games. They can made 2 point in 3 match. That's a porrest start in last 5 years -*-.The worst thing, They lost Manchester City in Derby of Manchester match. It was very awful.I think it's because Rooney was injured and Ronaldo was banned. But their last 2 game was better. In the first 3 game, they had a problem that they couldn't finish their score but in last 2 game they could. I think it's becouse Louis Saha was came back. Last night, he was a hero that could made score for the United. That score made Manchester United win over Sunderland 1-0 .I was very impresss and hope they'll be better.

No comments: