Monday, February 18, 2008

Betong II

According to the last post, I was staying on the train with my family. Last time, I mentioned about the bed of the train. It was useful ,although It looked uncomfortable. After I was talking about the bed with my family, we have my first dinner on the train. Its sound liked a something romantic thing but It wasn’t haha. My parents carried our dinner too. My father said “Everything on the train is very expensive. Moreover, It’s very dirty too”. That was why my father carried the dinner with us. He didn’t want to buy any food on the train (In my opinion, some product on the train was very interesting because of its smell la I though. For example, Smell of Tom Yum Kung or something like this. While I was smelling, I had to have dinner from the a stack of cylindrical vessels -_-“. That was very sad. My father didn’t think the food that he was carrying wasn’t delicious. It made me feel uneasy)
Our dinner has a fire rice ,fire wing chicken ,sausages and fire eggs. All of them It was from my mother ( I’m very impress with my mother cooking. I don’t want her to cook anymore. My father’s skill of cooking was more better than my mom. I don’t wanna eat it ,If it’s unnecessary. Don’t tell my mom naa I don’t wanna be hilled haha ;-P). Fortunately, we carried PEPSI together. I thought PEPSI made food that you ate together more delicious.
We finished our dinner at about 6 o’clock. That moment, I thought we was in Hua-Hin. I had never go to Hua-Hin before. I wanna go there na ,If there was a chance. After the dinner, I spent the time with my family to talk about my future. When I graduated, they wanted me to study in a master’s degree. If it was possible, they wanted me to study in a doctor’s degree. They asked me what did I want to study for. Although I was studying in faculty of law, I wanted to study in a master’s degree in a Master of Business Adminstration. I thought I could study in faculty of law successfuly but I didn’t like this major anymore. At first, I thought I liked law because I had ever study at GOGG that was an academic to train people to entrance into the university such as Chulalongkorn University or Thummasat University. But…. I didn’t really like it. I thought I was happy more than when I studied statistics or something like this. That was why I decided to learn in a master’s degree in a Master of Business Adminstration (MBA).
After we talk about my future, we went to bed at about 8 PM. It was too early to sleep for me. Normally, I slept at about 2 AM. Moreover, It was on the train. The bed was very uncomfortable. That made me couldn’t sleep. T_T herrr. So I decided to read a book before I went to bed. Finally, I went to bed at about 10 PM ^^

No comments: