Monday, February 18, 2008

BETONG

I had already told u that I had to go to Betong to visit my grandmother who was sick on 25th January, 2008. I thought everyone should know that Betong was having a civil war. Betong was one of the 3 dangerous provinces ,but I have to go there -_-“. When my father told me that my family had to enter in this area, I was afraid a little. I had assumed the image of civil war. It would have a many soldiers, a few tank or something like this haha. That made me scared a little. When I told my friends that I have to go to Betong, They asked for a gift made after the journey more than worry about my safety haha. But… I glad to see u show your care about my safety la haha. Anyway I really have to go there on 25th January ,2008
25th January 2008 ,the first day of this journey. My father decided to go to Betong by train. It’s because of my mother. I thought she hated fly haha. My mother’s very scared about the news of falling to the ground of the airplane. That was why I thought that My mom scared to fly.
We got the train at Bang-Bum-Roo Station. We had to go there before 3.30PM. If we couldn’t, we would miss the train. We arrived the station at about 3.00PM. We took about 5 minutes to get there from my home. I felt a little uneasy. Why did I have to hurry myself up to wait the train about a half hour? I didn’t understand. That made me had a problem with my waste time -_-“ . I decided to spend this time to survey the station. I found out a little pond full of water lilies that was very beautiful. Moreover, there are a little garden, a few armchairs and a few stools. That made me thought this station was quiet nice ^^. After that, I waited the train until 3.30PM. The officer told the passenger “ The train will be delay about 20 minute”. That made me felt irritable. I thought why I had to wait the train for 50 minute. How did I waste this twenty minute? To explore the moon? It didn’t rise yet -_-“. I hated waiting (Although, I usually late in your class ;-P haha)
After the time was elapsed ,We got in to the train. I sit on the seat number 32. My parents sit on the seat number 33-34. The seat number 31 that was opposite to me was empty. That mean I could sit 2 seats in the same price haha. I thought the train was very old. There are 2 seats in the one side. These seats could transform to be a bed. There was another bed in the same side. It was upstairs. There was a stair that was located beside the bed. It was used for climbing to get in to the bed upstairs.

No comments: